The two-euro commemorative coin and coin card go on sale in the online shop at 14.00 on 26 June and in post offices on 27 June.
Sales in the Eesti Pank museum shop start at 12.00 on 27 June.
Welcome to the E-Shop of Eesti Pank
In the E-Shop there are available numismatic-bonistic products of Eesti Pank. The products are categorized as follows: krooni collector coins, euro collector coins, euro circulation coins, folders and coin sets. You can find these categories in the upper menu.
E-Shop is operated by AS Eesti Post who is the official vendor of Eesti Pank's numismatic-bonistic products. You can pay for your order by using a bank link (Swedbank, SEB etc), creditcard (Visa or MasterCard) or according to the invoice. The products will be posted after AS Eesti Post has received the sum indicated on the invoice.
The numismatic-bonistic products of Eesti Pank are also for sale in the
following postoffices of Eesti Post:
1) Tallinn post office, Narva mnt 1
2) Tallinn Kristiine centre post office, Endla 45
3) Tallinn Toompea post office, Lossi plats 4
4) Tartu Kvartali centre post office, Riia 2
5) Tartu Eden post office, Kalda tee 1C
6) Kuressaare post office, Torni 1
7) Haapsalu post office, Nurme 2
8) Narva Astri post office, Tallinna mnt 41
9) Pärnu post office, Hommiku 4
10) Rakvere post office, Ferdinand Gustav Adoffi 11
11) Valga post office, Kesk tänav 10
12) Viljandi post office, Tallinna 22
Additionally you can buy numismatic-bonistic products of Eesti Pank from the Museum shop of Eesti Pank located at Estonia pst 11, Tallinn. Museum shop is open Tue-Fri 12-17 and Sat 11-16. You can reach Museum shop also via email firstname.lastname@example.org and via phone +372 668 0650
* Due to the restrictions in some countries coins can not be ordered to the following countries: ARMENIA, BOLIVIA, BULGARIA, CHINA, GERMANY, GREECE, LATVIA, LEBANON, MALAWI, MYANMAR, PAKISTAN, PANAMA, ROMANIA, SAUDI ARABIA, URUGUAY, VIETNAM